And here is your answer to the question: What kind of cookies should I leave for Santa this year?
Despite the name, I don’t actually recommend making these cookies “all the time,” even if you find yourself wanting to.
They’re just too yummy, and it’s hard to stop eating them.
For sure, there are a lot of great Paleo cookie recipes, but Jeremy (my husband) and I can’t resist the fresh-baked yumminess of chocolate chip cookies every once in a while.
If you make these, I highly recommend the Enjoy Life chocolate chips, which have much better ingredients than 99% of chocolate chips you can find.
Make-All-The-Time Chocolate Chip Cookies
· 1 1/2 cups (143 g) almond flour
· 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour
· 1/4 cup (43 g) shredded coconut
· 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
· 2-3 Tablespoons (32-63 g) raw honey
· 2 eggs, whisked
· 1/2 cup (120 ml) ghee, melted
· 1/2 cup (66 g) chocolate chips
· Dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 F (163 C) and place parchment paper on a baking tray.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (add the chocolate chips in after everything else has been mixed together well).
3. Form small 2-inch diameter cookies and place on baking tray. It should make around 20 cookies.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove baking tray from oven and cool for a few minutes before removing cookies from baking tray.
About Louise Hendon
Louise is the co-founder of PaleoMagazine.com and author of the Essential Paleo Cookbook. Apart from cooking a little too often, she really loves hiking and playing with her Shih Tzu named Karma.
Have a happy day!